10. Professor Don Boudreaux teaches Professor Barry Popkin about academic paternalism.
9. Vacations are a human right?
6. More progress cleaning up the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.
5. 1984, anyone?
4. Does it ever feel like the Constitution was written in 1937? If so, you should watch this discussion on Obamacare. Roger Pilon of the Cato Institute agrees with you!
3. The attempted bombing isn’t enough to deter Attorney General Holder from holding criminal trials in New York.
2. The 10th Amendment Task Force on why smaller government is better government.
1. Members of Congress being financial hypocrites? Who would have imagined?