Women on Corporate Boards
-Women's Campaign Fund President Siobhan 'Sam' Bennett
– Conservative Commentator Tara Setmayer
– Democratic Commentator Monica Cevallos
– Independent Women's Forum Executive Director Sabrina Schaeffer
– Workers' Rights: After Michigan becomes the 24th right-to-work state diminishing the rights of labor unions, women represented by unions are concerned about their future.
– Protecting Afghan Women: The United Nations criticizes Afghan government for failing to enact laws that protect women.
– Women on Corporate Boards: Experts on corporate board diversity explain how to change the way corporate board seats are selected to include more equality.