Do you aspire to:
* Run for office in 2018?
* Start preparing for a future run for public office?
* Work or volunteer on a political campaign?
* Become more politically active?
Then plan to attend the first ever “Ready to Run” workshop in Washington, D.C., hosted by The Graduate School of Political Management on Saturday, March 3 from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on GW's main campus in DC. The event will be held at the Milken School of Public Health, 950 New Hampshire Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20052.
You'll learn from the top practitioners and consultants from both sides of the aisle about how to run a political campaign. And you’ll meet key officials from political parties and groups who support women candidates.
This one-day bipartisan women's political leadership training program, developed at the Center for American Women & Politics at Rutgers, will help you prepare for the 2018 elections, either as a candidate or as a campaign staffer/volunteer.
Use special discount code provided by IWF: GWAFF [$75 Registration]
REGISTER HERE >>>
A Record Number of Women are Running for Political Office in 2018
Tentative agenda will include:
* Why You Should Run
* Laying the Groundwork for Public Life
* Building Your Campaign
* Delivering Your Campaign Message with Confidence
* Key Elements of a Winning Campaign
* How to Raise Money
* Breakout Sessions: Building Your Tribe
Tuition, which includes lunch, snacks and materials, is $150. Discount codes are available for WGR Members and students.
* Asian American Pacific Institute for Congressional Studies
* Independent Women’s Forum
* Independent Women’s Voice
* National Federation of Republican Women
* RightNow PAC
* Running Start
* She Should Run
* Veterans Campaign Workshop
* VIEW PAC
* Virginia Leadership Institute
* Vote Run Lead
* Women in Government