The Fourth of July is right around the corner. In addition to the traditional celebratory activities many Americans enjoy—like cookouts and fireworks—the Fourth of July holiday offers a great opportunity to teach the kids in your life about the founding of the United States and why there’s good reason to feel proud to be an American.
In this easy-to-read reference guide for conversations, parents will find information on:
- Why America’s Constitution is unique
- The benefits of the American free enterprise system
- The generosity and welcoming nature of Americans
- Why patriotism matters
- Fun activities to do with your kids, and
- Further reading for kids on America and patriotism.