We know that kids sometimes hear scary things about the environment and climate change. The false and hyperbolic predictions of doom and gloom promoted by green activists, politicians, and even some well-meaning educators have caused unnecessary and unhealthy anxiety in children.
In this easy-to-read reference guide for conversations, parents and caregivers will find information on:
- How America is leading the effort to reduce carbon emissions.
- How some politicians in Washington want to pass laws that would make buying food, gas, and other products more difficult.
- How instead of doom and gloom and an end to all life on earth, innovations are making a healthier planet possible.
- Good news about the global declines in severe weather conditions such as hurricanes, droughts, and flooding as well positive data about the increased growth of trees, shrubs and other plant cover around the world.
- Fun activities to do with your kids to teach them how to be good stewards of the earth.
- Further reading for kids on science and environmental topics.