Senior Policy Analyst Inez Stepman was invited to speak at a virtual rally opposing the Equality Act, hosted by Family Policy Alliance, alongside Congresswoman Vicky Hartzler (MO-04), Senator Mike Lee (UT), and Congresswoman Debbie Lesko (AZ-08), and spokespeople from The Heritage Foundation, Alliance Defending Freedom, Focus on the Family, Family Research Council, March for Life, and others.
According to Family Policy Alliance:
The Equality Act is a huge federal overreach that is the most dangerous piece of legislation we’ve seen come out of Congress. And it’s easy to see why.
Here are just some of the consequences if the Equality Act passes:
- Sanctioning abortions and removing pro-life protections
- Introducing explicit content in school curriculum across the nation
- Pressuring struggling children toward experimental cross-sex hormones and surgery
- Letting males win girls’ sports championships
- Allowing males to enter girls’ locker rooms and women’s shelters
- Closing the doors of faith-based foster and adoption agencies
- Denying parental rights in the name of a sexualized political ideology
- Silencing all of us who disagree
Watch the recording above.