The Fourth of July is right around the corner. This holiday offers a great opportunity to teach the kids in your life about America’s founding and why there’s good reason to feel proud to be an American. Especially today, when so many public figures—from famous entertainers and athletes to media figures and prominent left-wing politicians—spew hateful messages about America, it’s important to help kids understand they live in the world’s greatest and freest nation.
In this easy-to-read reference guide for conversations, parents will find information on:
- Why America’s Constitution is unique
- The benefits of the American free enterprise system
- The generosity and welcoming nature of Americans
- Why patriotism matters
- Fun activities to do with your kids, and
- Further reading for kids on America and patriotism.