Do you know what is in the $3.5 trillion Congressional spending bill? A panel of experts answers just that in this policy chat, hosted by the Center for Economic Opportunity at Independent Women’s Forum. This policy discussion is moderated by Patrice Onwuka, director of the CEO; and features Carrie Lukas, president of Independent Women’s Forum; Rachel Greszler, senior research fellow at The Heritage Foundation; and Jennifer Butler, senior policy advisor at the State Policy Network. Watch the recording below, and join us live for next month’s policy chat.
- Government Childcare Subsidies: Whom Will They Help Most? – The Heritage Foundation
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Paid Family Leave Program in Progressives’ $3.5 Trillion Spending Package – The Daily Signal
- The Fiscal Effects of a Federal Paid Family Leave Program, Yet Another Unfunded Entitlement – The Heritage Foundation
- Big Government Reconciliation Bill’s Labor Provisions Undermine Workers’ Freedom – Institute for the American Worker
- Protect Childcare Providers – State Policy Network