WASHINGTON, D.C. – On Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 10am ET, Independent Women’s Forum will join the Protect Kids Caucus for a Back to School roundtable discussing how to combat the sexualization of children in our schools.
Rep. Debbie Lesko, who launched the Protect Kids Caucus last May said, “I was proud to launch the Protect Kids Caucus to raise awareness about the alarming push to sexualize young children and protect children’s innocence. As many families send their kids back to school, it is my hope that this caucus and our roundtable can make parents more aware of how schools may be sexualizing and indoctrinating their children and how they can combat this dangerous agenda.”
Roundtable participants include:
- Ginny Gentles, director, Education Freedom Center at Independent Women’s Forum
- Carrie Lukas, president, Independent Women’s Forum
- Brandon Michon, Loudoun County, VA parent
- Chris Elston, parent fighting gender transition surgeries
- Nicole Solas, Rhode Island parent and senior fellow at Independent Womens’ Forum
Interested press should RSVP to [email protected] for additional details. A livestream will also be available.
Independent Women’s Forum is dedicated to developing and advancing policies that aren’t just well intended, but actually enhance people’s freedom, choices, and opportunities.