WASHINGTON, D.C. – Tomorrow at 10am ET, Independent Women’s Forum will join the Protect Kids Caucus for a “Back to School” roundtable discussion on how to combat the sexualization of children in schools and society.
Roundtable participants include:
- Ginny Gentles, director, Education Freedom Center at Independent Women’s Forum
- Carrie Lukas, president, Independent Women’s Forum
- Brandon Michon, Loudoun County, VA parent
- Chris Elston, parent fighting gender transition surgeries
- Nicole Solas, Rhode Island parent and senior fellow at Independent Women’s Forum
WHERE: Cannon House Office Building, Room 121
WHEN: 10am ET
Interested press should RSVP to [email protected]. A livestream will also be available.
Independent Women’s Forum is dedicated to developing and advancing policies that aren’t just well intended, but actually enhance people’s freedom, choices, and opportunities.