This document was created using parts of a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
IWF.org may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- Any other information that you send to IWF.org
Using personal information
IWF.org may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish personal stories, or names of contest winners (though we will not publish personal identifiers without permission);
- Collect donations; and
- Send you marketing communications.
IWF.org may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and no one under age 13 may provide any information to this Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, make any purchases through this Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at:
4 Weems Lane, #312
Winchester, VA 22601
Securing Your Data
IWF.org will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
IWF.org will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers or volunteers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- With organizations, groups or causes that we believe have similar viewpoints, principles or objectives or share similar goals and with organizations that facilitate communications and information sharing among such groups
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
IWF.org is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.